Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Uuuggghhhhh....



Well, I have spent almost all of my time for the past 2 days after work trying to get the NVIDIA 3D video drivers installed for Fedora 11, which was just released on Tuesday (Fedora is a type of Linux, a cousin of UNIX which is a different way to run a computer for those who don't know). It is quite silly that I am really trying, because there are few 3D games that are built for Linux, it is really just a matter of a computer kicking my butt. I don't like it.

Anyway, I need to stop and get back to reality. I was over looking at Sage Words and just doing a quick look at his past posts I noticed a reference to the greatest show about a Judge and a Court which happened at night made in the 1980's.

I assume the joke is that if we need a supreme court judge why not just some joker who does silly magic tricks (There are no silly magic tricks). (But to be honest, who really knows how Sage's humor works)

I found a deeper humor in this image. If you didn't know, Harry Anderson first showed up on Cheers, a year before Night Court began, as Harry "The Hat". This Con-Man character was Harry Anderson's character for his performance of the street magician, prior to him being on T.V.



I would say that it is Harry "The Hat" that is more appropriately fit for the Supreme Court, not Harry "The Judge". It is simple; the lying, cheating, take your last penny con-man IS Washington D.C. While they may look like honest business man, they are just trying to sell you some of this.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Visionary. Hope you check out my end of the conversation too.
    -Geezerguy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, seriously? Fedora is more important than a conversation with me!??!?!??!

    Preposterous!


    -Sage Words

    ReplyDelete