Saturday, June 13, 2009

Huh...

Well, when I created this blog I wanted to find and try to make inspirational points. However, I can find none.

To summarize:

1. The only Immigrants our Country doesn't like are children. (I am guessing this is because they are not of proper voting age.)

2.Obviously the most dangerous sexual predators are mentally handicapped. (It must be true, why else would he have gotten so many consecutive years.)

3. Meanwhile, competent adults, who we have decided should be responsible for the education of our youth.

On a lighter note, I thought my 3 year old was a quick learner, but obviously he has nothing to this guy's kid.

Over at some other place There was some discussion of new words, and the one millionth word "Web 2.0" in the dictionary. Sage Words thinks it is ironic that this isn't even a word. I would disagree. There are many words in the Dictionary that are more than one word. SEE! I would even go as far and say that someone would say this is one of the top 5 most important words in the English language.


(JUST SOME FUN KIRK HUMOR TO END IT FOR THE DAY)

1 comment:

  1. Certainly in the case of the handicapped boy there will be an appeal? As for the teacher, She admitted to enjoying the relationship yet she'll probably only do 2 1/2 years!!!

    Yes, I think "Someone" would agreee that there is a significant imortance attached to the word(s) Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete